The Cloche Hat Project Kit with Accessories
- Knit this exceptional Cloche hat - Straight from the 1920's
- Both Retro and Modern!
- 3 Different Looks
- Comes with everything you need in one box!
This cloche features a turned hem, pleat detail, and grosgrain ribbon hatband with bow. Just choose your color yarn - it comes with 3 ribbons for 3 different looks!
The Cloche Hat Project Kit Includes:
- 2 skeins (50g/196 yards each) Karabella Aurora 4 Extra Fine merino yarn
- 1 1/2 yrds each 1.5" Grosgrain Ribbon. (4 1/2 yds total) You get all 3 Colors: Apple Green, Silver, or Royal Blue
- US 4/ 3.5mm Takumi Circular Bamboo Knitting Needle, 16 inch
- US 4/3.5mm Takumi Double Pointed Needles. (5 per package)
- Soft Stitch Ring Markers (30 per package)
- Knitting Channel Tote Bag
- A link to download the Cloche Hat pattern
- Access to Jill's video tutorials on knitting the Cloche Hat Tutorial
Videos by Jill Moray You're never alone when you purchase a Knitting Channel kit. Jill will knit this project with you, showing you how to complete each step of the pattern, from casting on to folding and attaching the perfect bow. Knit at your own pace, these streaming videos will always be there to help you along the way. (Follow directions in the knitting kit to log on to see streaming video)